be quick...

...if you'd like to buy anything from the winter shop as it will be closing at the weekend for this year. It may be back next year, I'm not sure yet, we'll see. There are still a very few bags, Christmas wreaths, organic cotton washcloths, and these chocolate brown linen hearts, finished off with a vintage button and a tiny string of beads. Postage and packing remains free to the UK. Many thanks to all who have bought from the shop already and for all your lovely compliments and great feedback! Shop link here.

7 comments:

sea-blue-sky & abstracts said...

Hi Sue
Love the colour combinations of these hearts.

There's a giveaway on my blog and I hope that you'll take part. Lesley

Gilly said...

Meant to say, before you upped and got another post in, how much I admired those toast baubles!!! A very clever idea - but how do you stamp out shapes. My paper isn't anything like pastry!

Good luck with the Fair.

ljw said...

You are too quick for me, I keep missing your posts. I love the Toast catalogue too, but as I am on the small size, their clothes swamp me. Good job, because as you say they are expensive. But thanks for the idea for a use for the catalogue.

solamar7 said...

Love your blog! I put you on my blog -roll Happy Holidays!
Karen

Doda said...

That brown and turquoise look gorgeous together. I love that combination!

Careervision Institute said...

Wow, I just came across this post. This is absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing
Computer, IT, Freelancing, Amazon Courses institute in Islamabad
Join Amazon Course, Digital Marketing, Freelancing, Web Development, Graphics Designing, Computerized Accounting, WordPress, SEO computer courses from best Computer Training Institute in islamabd and Rawalpindi. New Computer course class starting soon,
Graphics Designing Course in Rawalpindi

Careervision Institute said...

great article I think this is one of the most important info for me. And Great article. I am going through many of these issues
Web Development course - Amazon FBA Course - Basic IT Computer Course - Digital Marketing course Islamabad